Accounts Semi/ Senior
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000
Growing accountancy practice and looking for a someone to join the team at their Ashford town centre office. Ideally looking for a someone at the semi-senior to senior accountant level. Over the coming years the role will develop from being task based to ongoing client management, focused on client care and quality of service.
The firm is looking for someone who is hard working, proactive and takes initiative when faced with problems:
- Minimum AAT qualified, or qualified by experience
- At least two years’ practice experience
- Prior experience of adding value and improving practice development
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for businesses
- Carrying information through to personal tax returns
- Looking beyond the figures to interpret them for clients
- Provide valuable management information and insight
- Undertaking bookkeeping services and preparing VAT returns
- Performing analysis and highly detailed work to, sometimes tight, deadlines
- Providing excellent client service in all interactions
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience, plus study support is available towards the ACCA qualification.
If your CV shows suitable experience we will contact you to discuss the position in more depth. If suitable experience is not shown, we will inform you of this and your CV and personal information will be deleted from our systems.