Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Well-established firm of Accountants is looking for an Accounts Senior to join this wide-ranging practice working with local clients: limited companies, sole traders and individuals.
Joining the firm at Accounts Senior level, there is a real opportunity for you to develop your role and build long-term business relationships here. If you are considering taking your career forward into a management position, then this is certainly possible. Alternatively, if you really enjoy working at this level, and want to continue your career here, then that would also work.
The firm is looking for:
- A part-qualified, or newly qualified ACCA who has 5+ years’ experience within accountancy practice and who enjoys a mixed role.
- As Accounts Senior, you will be actively involved in client facing work, covering all aspects of their needs from bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, CT or CIS returns, together with personal tax, and handling FRS102.
- The firm has a high number of small corporate clients, so there will be plenty of variety in your work.
- Working knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero would be highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of other accounting software, Excel, Word, etc is expected.
The firm offers a supportive work environment, a good salary and bonus scheme and on-site parking. Ongoing training and CPD is provided to ensure you remain technically up to date.